Translate

Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Five

I have always been easily influenced. I'm laughing now as I read that sentence, remembering school days and larking about with friends and siblings. Mind you I wasn't too much better at university. I like to think I'm infinitely less influenced by others now that I'm old enough to wear variafocals. (Question to 14-year old optician, last month: "What? Seriously? Blimey! What age do most women need variafocals?" and his reply, "About your age...") Clearly not, as this post is heavily influenced by April. She knows who she is. She's the one responsible for this!
Five things for Friday:

George Clooney pretending to be a doctor, real or not, those scrubs are just too delicious for words. Try asking him for the definition of a double blind study...















Cpl Hicks, in Alien2, the only sequel that's an improvement on the original. "It's a locator, so I always know where you are."

Horatio Caine: One-liners... "They say that roaches and duct tape will survive the end of the world"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcD0Mmyp3f4
http://missedmanners.wordpress.com/2007/01/24/the-csi-miami-drinking-game/










Kyle Reece in Terminator 1 & 2. "Come with me if you want to live." And with these simple few words Michael Biehn became the poster boy for a generation of women...











Oh my goodness, Kevin Costner AND Robert Duvall, AND dressed as cowboys in "Open Range."

No comments: