Translate

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Helen Yemm's Blogging, Or Can My Life Get Any Better

No seriously, I've just clicked onto Helen Yemm's blog from the bottom of her Telegraph column. Oh thank you God for the internet and Helen's son, who appears to have set her up for blogging. Good man!
I've been reading Helen's column for a number of years, and in truth, the gardening section of the Telegraph newspaper is the main reason I buy it on a Saturday morning. And the hatch, match and dispatch... This week's Telegraph column features Helen in startlingly good ranty form. It's the mark of a good writer to be able to transfer irritation via a few ink stains on paper.
Click on this link; read her blog; leave comments on her blog. Just don't put a plant in the wrong area of your garden...

3 comments:

Jan said...

I love Helen's picture. She looks like someone I would like to know.

Victoria Summerley said...

Hi, Amalee, thanks for commenting on my blog. You should put your blog on Blotanical.com: I may be wrong, but I think you'd enjoy being part of a garden-blogging community.

Victoria Summerley said...

PS: Helen has now put her blog on Blotanical...